An Effective Healing Meditation
Using The Great Invocation
- Sit in a comfortable chair and relax your body and calm your internal emotional and mental chatters. Through creative visualization, align your personality with the soul, in mental silence. Remain focused on the higher mental plane.
- Then say the Great Invocation mentally with concentration and intention, trying to understand it's deeper meanings.
- As you do so, or after the 1st stanza, visualize God's Light descending and spreading itself, clearing away the glamours, illusions and darkness found within humanity. With the next stanza, see Love, the Heart of God entering the hearts of people and establishing right human relations everywhere. The 3rd, the will-to-good guiding the wills of all world leaders. And the fourth, sealing the evils of hatred, separatism, materialism and ignorance.
- In the final stanza, extend your vision and invoke Light, Love and Power, in general, without creating specific thoughtform.
- Visualize your concept of divinity as a point of light in space, radiating and surrounding and interpenetrating planet Earth with healing light and all the beings on it, including yourself. See in your mind's eye that the light is cleansing all the diseases in your body and replacing it with lighted energy.
- Close the meditation with gratitude to the Christ.
- The regular work with the Great Invocation not only heals the planet, but also has the power to transform and heal our personal lives. When we strive to be an instrument of healing for others, we are also blessed a 100fold, in return. When suffering from severe ailment or under assault from dark forces, do this several times each day, in conjunction with your treatments form a qualified physician. This is not a substitute for seeking medical help.
REFERENCE: Adapted from the books by Torkom Saraydarian
The Great Invocation
the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let Light descend on Earth.
the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to Earth.
the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men -
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.
the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth. Notes about the Great Invocation: The Great Invocation is a world prayer, translated into over 50 languages and dialects. It is an instrument of power to aid the Plan of God find full expression on Earth. To use it is an act of service to humanity and the Christ. It expresses certain truths which all men innately and normally accept:
Notes about the Great Invocation: The Great Invocation is a world prayer, translated into over 50 languages and dialects. It is an instrument of power to aid the Plan of God find full expression on Earth. To use it is an act of service to humanity and the Christ. It expresses certain truths which all men innately and normally accept:
By means of invocation, prayer and meditation divine energies can be released and brought into activity. men and women of goodwill of many faiths and nations can join together in world service, bringing spiritual value and strength to a troubled world. men have the power, through focused, united invocation, to affect world events. Knowledge of this fact, scientifically applied, can be one of the great liberating factors within humanity.
No one can use this invocation or prayer for illumination and for love without causing powerful changes in his own attitudes and life intention. "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.: Will you use this Invocation every day, with thought and dedication?
The effect of individual prayer and invocation for light and love can be immeasurably increased when there is conscious recognition and relationship in thought with all who use the Great Invocation daily. many people ask two friends to link up with them each day in the voicing of this world prayer, so that a triangle of lighted relationship is created. The strength of many dedicated individuals and small groups can be focused through the use of this potent Invocation and a "network of light" and love built around the globe.
REFERENCE: From The Great Invocation leaflet by the World Goodwill